Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Show user group and link to joomla or K2 profile

Show user group and link to joomla or K2 profile 6 Jahre 5 Monate her #991

• borogul
  • boroguls Avatar
Hello everyboy,

Maybe my question/request in the forum has been already answered but unfortunately i don't speak German.

I was searching an extension that could do what your component does. I am building a social site for artists where every user can register under a specific category (ex. musician, dancer etc.) and i would like that 3rd party persons could search the registered users in order to find an artist they are searching for.
So i found your component where a list of users is displayed and i'd like to know if it's possible to show the category they are in and sort the users by category.

I found some posts regarding user display and categories but as i'm not a programmer i haven't found a way to implement the feature, so i am trying to use this component. Bellow i'm posting the links to that related solutions in case could be to any use.
groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/joomla-dev-general/vjxm9hGw3SY
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=602627

I would like to thank you in advance and i'd appreciate it a lot ven if you could give me a hint on how to do it.

Show user group and link to joomla or K2 profile 6 Jahre 5 Monate her #995

• Jonny132
  • Jonny132s Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Dank erhalten: 3
Hi borogul,

as you can see in the userlist in the backend from Joomla or if you view a user in detail, you can give a user multiple Groups which can also be hierarchical.

usergroups.png

How do you want to show this in a table? Comma seperated like in the list?

Unfortunatally your request is very specific and i don't think many other users can use it. So i would have to make this improvement just for you.
Because there has to be changes in a few files and it would cost time I would have to charge a little for this work.

If you're interested in the modification please contact me via mail Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein! and we could discuss the details.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.106 Sekunden